Penniless Socialite: OOTD 10.17.11

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OOTD 10.17.11

On Monday I wore some of my sale purchases from Anthro.  The Yumi skirt is so great.  It's a pencil skirt, but it has a bit of elastic in it, so it's amazingly comfortable.  I can not say enough good things about the Lemon Liftoff Blouse. It has so many great things about it: the poofy sleeves, the tie front, and (most of all) the cute owl print.
Lemon Liftoff Blouse // Girls from Savoy //Anthropologie
Yumi Skirt // Girls from Savoy // Anthropologie
Leopard Flats //Jessica Simpson // similar
I love owls. I have, not one, but two pairs of owl earrings and several owl necklaces. I have little owl figures in my kitchen. Even my umbrella has a cute owl print on it.
Source: Cute Hoots
I should do a Polyvore set with owl stuff. I will put that on my To-Do list for after vacation. I leave tomorrow night!  You will notice in my photo, the suit case was out and ready to be packed on Monday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...