Penniless Socialite: Inspired by Pinterest: Forever 21 Calf length striped skirt

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Inspired by Pinterest: Forever 21 Calf length striped skirt

I've been looking for a way to wear my new Forever 21 calf length striped skirt and Pinterest came through for me.  The skirt is only available in blue online, but they have it in tan in the stores.

Source

I couldn't find a cardigan (for a decent price) with the sequined embellishments, so I added a brooch.  And I could only find a picture of the blue version of the Forever 21 skirt, so I used a pricier Nordstrom version in the set.  I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this though.





Knit cardigan
$80 - topshop.com

White blouse
£40 - ctshirts.co.uk

Bailey 44 striped skirt
$109 - nordstrom.com

Steve madden shoes
$72 - zappos.com

ASOS bullet earrings
$8.73 - asos.com

Briolette rhinestone jewelry
$58 - yesstyle.com

Jeffrey Campbell thin belt
$15 - modcloth.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...