Penniless Socialite: Anthro on TV: Lemon Liftoff on 'Community'

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anthro on TV: Lemon Liftoff on 'Community'

This is a little late, but I've been a little too busy to post.

I love when I see clothing I own on TV.  It makes me feel so stylish.  This week one of my favorite Anthro pieces was featured on one of my favorite shows on one of my favorite actresses.  
Annie (Alison Brie) with Dean Craig Pelton (Jim Rash) in this week's episode of 'Community.'
Source
Annie (Alison Brie, also of Mad Men fame) on Community wore the Lemon Liftoff Blouse.  I really don't have much more to say about this other than I love Community and it is a travesty that NBC is putting the show on hiatus, yet keeping the abomination known as Whitney.  I am excited that 30 Rock will be back in January, but I assumed Whitney would get the ax.  Seriously, watching five minutes of that show made my brain tremble in fear.  Ok, well, I've gotten through my daily rant and I feel better.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...