Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Yumi Skirt (OOTD 11.17.11)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Stuff I Wore: Yumi Skirt (OOTD 11.17.11)

The Yumi Skirt from Anthro might be one of the most comfortable pieces of work clothing I own.  The waist is stretchy, it's made of cotton and YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRY CLEAN IT!!!  Having a wardrobe full of Anthro clothes also means your dry cleaning bill sky rockets...and then I also just wind up re-wearing what are probably dirty clothes.  My standard of cleanliness is indirectly proportional to how much it costs me to clean an item of clothing.

Polyvore Set
Yumi Skirt // Anthropologie
Sarah Bird Print Tank // Banana Republic
Brown Cardigan // Ann Taylor
Brown Ribbed tights // Apt. 9 // Kohl's (similar)
Nude Pumps // Carlos by Carlos Santana (similar)
Star Ring // Forever 21
I like to snazz up my work day with rhinestones and brightly colored Post-it notes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...