Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: There you are Tupelo! (OOTD 9.?.11)

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stuff I Wore: There you are Tupelo! (OOTD 9.?.11)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin (I had to put this here to get started on Bloglovin')
I knew I had an outfit  photo of the Tupelo Dress!!!  This is my favorite dress and I love pairing it with my hot blue pumps.  I don't really have to say any thing more.  Just bask in the loveliness that is Tupelo.

Blazer // Gap (several years old) (similar)
Blue Pumps // Candies for Kohl's (similar)
Skinny black belt: Kohl's (similar)
Gold Leaf Necklace: Joyce Leslie (several years old) (similar)








Tupelo Dress
$168 - anthropologie.com

Halston Heritage cocktail jacket
$154 - theoutnet.com

Blue Platform Pumps
$30 - kohls.com

14k jewelry
$24 - jcpenney.com

Miss Selfridge antique gold jewelry
£5 - missselfridge.com

Belt
$26 - kohls.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...