Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Bought: Patience is a Virtue

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stuff I Bought: Patience is a Virtue

My grandmother always said, "Patience is a virtue.  Possess it if you can.  Found seldom in a woman, but never in a man."  My patience finally paid off and the Noon and Night Dress is mine! I waited and waited and it finally hit sale today.  I have been craving this dress for months, but my iron will saved me a ton of money.  Unfortunately, I was too late to snag the red version, but I grabbed the gold. Here are some styling options that are floating through my head.





TopShop white shirt
$40 - topshop.com

Oasis leopard tight
$9 - oasis-stores.com

Sofia Wedge
$70 - dsw.com

Halation Necklace
$30 - anthropologie.com






Kites and Constellations Cardigan
$118 - anthropologie.com

Dorothy Perkins blue top
£20 - dorothyperkins.com

Steve Madden patent shoes
$40 - famousfootwear.com

Fireworks Posts
$28 - anthropologie.com

Chain jewelry
$4.50 - threadsence.com






Gossamer Cardigan
$78 - anthropologie.com

Color Palette Tights
$14 - anthropologie.com

Crystal Brulee Bracelet
$45 - jcrew.com

Miss Selfridge antique gold necklace
£5 - missselfridge.com

Forever21 flower earrings
$3.36 - forever21.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...