Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: No. 2 Pencil Skirt Styled by Pinterest

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stuff I Wore: No. 2 Pencil Skirt Styled by Pinterest

I have such a backlog of outfits! Because I am waiting so long to post my outfits, I don't even have a clever story about them. If I can barely remember what I had for dinner tonight, I can not possible remember what I did last Wednesday. Wait, no I probably can...I went to work, came home and sat on the couch with my cats catching up on DVR'ed TV. Yes, I am very sophisticated and exciting.
I was so inspired by Pinterest the other day, I had to make my own version of the outfit.
And I've started messing around with some photo editing programs.  Can you tell?  Nope.  I am eagerly awaiting my Christmas bonus so that I can invest in a new camera.

J. Crew No. Pencil Skirt
Black Skinny Belt // Apt. 9 // Kohl's
Boots // Century 21 (see below for similar)
Striped Tank // Banana Republic (see below for similar)
Blazer // Gap (see below for similar)

And here's the Polyvore with some similar items.  I think every thing on this set is still available online.
OOTD 12.7.11
OOTD 12.7.11 by veggielawyer 



Joie top
$79 - barneys.com

Sport jacket
$58 - modcloth.com

J Crew No 2 Pencil Skirt
$120 - jcrew.com

Enzo Angiolini knee high leather boots
$100 - piperlime.gap.com

Marc by marc jacobs earrings
$38 - saksfifthavenue.com

Cz sterling silver jewelry
$52 - buy.com

Belt
$26 - kohls.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...