Penniless Socialite: Stuff I GOT: A Very Merry Christmas

Friday, January 6, 2012

Stuff I GOT: A Very Merry Christmas

I am a pretty darn lucky lady.  My family and friends got me everything I wanted for Christmas...more stuff than I could have ever imagined.  I have a fistful of gift cards to spend, including enough Dunkin' Donuts cards to feed my caffeine addiction until next Christmas.  My mom, of course, got me tons of little things I didn't even know I wanted.  I don't need to buy toiletries, nail files or decorative travel packs of tissues for quite awhile.  And, I am not even kidding, she got me a gift bag full of cat food.  Yep, that is what my mom thinks of me.  But, because feeding those little mongrels is so expensive, I was secretly excited.  She just bought the dog a new blanket.  I was secretly hoping for a giant 40 lb bag of dog food.  Here are the highlights of my Christmas morning:



Dulcie Dress
$158 - anthropologie.com

Coat
$49 - target.com

Crystal Brulee Bracelet
$45 - jcrew.com

Canon PowerShot S95 Review & Rating | PCMag.com
pcmag.com




I needed a new toaster oven, because mine became a lovely little sparking fire trap.  There are some photos of my fashion gifts and more post-Christmas shopping on their way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...