Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: A Bicycle Built for Two (OOTD 1.3.12)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stuff I Wore: A Bicycle Built for Two (OOTD 1.3.12)

Yipee!  You get two posts today!  I really have to make a dent in my outfit archives.
I bought this skirt between Christmas and New Year and just could not wait to debut it at work.  A few other bloggers have also fallen in love with this skirt too (Elizabeth at Behind the Dressing Room Door and S at The Delightful Find).  I went simple with just a gray sweater and brown ribbed tights.

I'd appreciate any styling suggestions or links to other blogs featuring this skirt.  I'll definitely be wearing this skirt straight into spring and summer.

Xhilaration  Pleated Button Up Skirt

And because I loved it so much (and because I'm OCD), I went back to Target and bought it in another color and print.  Yes, those are little purple keys.  When I first purchased the bicycle print skirt I saw this one and asked myself, "So I really need two funky printed skirts?"  The answer at the time was no, but upon reflection I realized it was a big fat yes.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...