Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: First Outfit of the New Year (OOTD 1.2.12)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Stuff I Wore: First Outfit of the New Year (OOTD 1.2.12)

Similar Dress here and here
Similar Boots
I wanted to start the new year off right.  So, I put on one of my favorites, Anthro's Sing Sweetly Party Dress.  And I took some new and improved pictures outside!
Since the Scot just moved in, we needed to purchase a few things for the apartment.  He insisted on having a desk and bookshelf.  So, off to Ikea we went.  We easily found a desk and bookshelf, but then it took us the rest of the afternoon to agree on a desk chair.  The Ikea portion of our trip was pretty short, about an hour.  And then it took us 4 hours to find a mutually agreeable desk chair.  The desk is in the  living room, so I told him I don't want it to look like a cubicle, but he really wanted one of those high-backed swively office chairs.  We settled on a faux leather chair from Marshall's.  I think it was originally part of a dining room set, so we got it for $50.  I guess if the biggest fight we've ever had has been about a chair things can't be so bad!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...