Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: OOTD 12.29.11

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stuff I Wore: OOTD 12.29.11

Polyvore Set
Similar Dress here and here
Similar Boots
And here's another outfit I wore during my casual week between Christmas and New Year's.  I think this will finally finish up my outfits from 2011.  
I was meeting my friends for dinner that night, so I decided to go a little less casual than jeans.  I bought this dress on my trip to Cyprus in October, which I still have to finish posting about.  And as you can see from the background, I could not decide what to wear.  This is what happens when I do not plan ahead.
Dinner was great and I got to catch up with a friend who moved to Miami a few years ago and only comes home to New Jersey for holidays.  I felt like my butterfly-printed summer dress would make her feel more at home.  I figured throwing on a pair of leggings, boots and a cardigan makes a sun dress appropriate for winter...right?  I was wrong.  I was FREEZING all day.  Seriously, this dress is made of the thinnest cotton known to man.  Note to self, what is cute is not always practical.

But how could I resist this adorable butterfly print.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...