Penniless Socialite: Am I too old for this sh*t?

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Am I too old for this sh*t?

The Scot and I were at the mall together last weekend and we had a conversation about stores we're too old for now.  American Eagle and Hollister were the top contenders.  Seriously, I can't even go into Hollister.  The music is too loud and it's dark.  I tried to buy a pair of jeans there around Christmas and I couldn't even read the tags it was so dark.  Seriously, don't put your jeans in a dark corner and then have a clear tag with navy blue writing on it!!  My old lady eyes can't take it!  But, then I saw this beauty on display outside of Hollister.
Hollister Lobster Point Dress

It prompted me to channel Danny Glover and ask, "Am I too old for this sh*t?"  I love this dress.  The color, the sea gull print, the bow, the shape.  It's a little short, but it has an inch in the hem that can be added.  We all know I am a sucker for a good bird print (see here and here).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...