Penniless Socialite: Shoesday: Floral Oxfords and Wingtips

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shoesday: Floral Oxfords and Wingtips

Forever 21 Floral Wingtips
With all the excitement of V-day yesterday, I didn't have time to compile my Shoesday post.  A lot of thought goes into Shoesday.  I have to spend hours perusing websites for fabulous shoes.  I know, my life is so difficult.
This week I am in love with Forever 21's Floral Wingtips.  I've been loving oxfords (both heeled and flat) this season, but I was a little tired of the boring brown.  And Forever 21 offered me the perfect marriage of serious oxford and fun floral that will make it's way into my spring/summer wardrobe.  I picture myself at a backyard BBQ drinking beer out of a red Solo cup in these.  Yes, these will be my beer chugging shoes this summer.  I need an outfit for every occasion.  
And here's how I would style them for the summer.
Floral Oxfords Look #1
A little pop of pink in the jewelry to play off the pink flowers.
Floral Oxfords Look #1 by veggielawyer 
Can you say PATTERN MIXING!!  My love of seersucker knows no bounds.  I think I developed it while living in Virginia for three years when I went to school. 















And finally, this look would just be great for running errands or a casual  night at a friend's house.  I'm not a huge fan of shorts, but I think I'd make an exception for some adorable pink ones. 











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...