Penniless Socialite: Use It or Lose It: Day #1 (OOTD 1.16.12)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Use It or Lose It: Day #1 (OOTD 1.16.12)


Contrary to my posts lately, I have been active in my Use it or Lose It Challenge.  My first item was this sweater dress.  I have no recollection of where I got this and I also have no recollection of why I stopped wearing it.  It's so comfy, like wearing pajamas to work.  Seriously, everyone go out and buy a sweater dress.  It's like no one even knew I woke up late and was barely functional when I got dressed.  Oh wait...I think my lack of color gives away my delirious state.  Seriously?!?!  I left the house in only gray and black?  Who am I?!  I really needed to snazz it up with some color.  Maybe some colored tights and some bangles.  As of Day#1, I did not lose any clothes, but that changed soon after.  More posts to come!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...