Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Love: March 2012 Edition

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stuff I Love: March 2012 Edition

So, it's halfway through March and I haven't even done my love list.  So, here it is.

1. All Things Green and St. Patrick's Day.  This includes the Shamrock Shake which I have already written about.  I seriously have too many green dresses, 4.  What am I talking about?  You can't have TOO many of a great thing.  And be proud, I have limited my Shamrock Shake consumption to 2 this season, soon to be made 3 tonight.
St. Patty's day Collage

2. Mad Men (including the Banana Republic Collection)
I have to ask is he really going out with to marry her?  (I couldn't resist the cheesy song reference).
Ok, this poster is super creepy, but for those of us that are members of the cult of Don Draper, it speaks volumes.  Will Don be falling deeper into an alcoholic adulterous pit despite his new marriage?  I hope so.  Ok, shut up, Don Draper is not a real person.  It's OK for me to wish bad things upon him.  Seriously, you can only cheat on your wife so many times before I get pissed.  Wait, am I angry at a fictional person?

3. The Lorax.
Source
I missed out on seeing it opening weekend because all the showtimes were sold out.  Stupid kids.  But, I got to see it last weekend...and it was AWESOME.  I think it's exactly how Dr. Suess would have wanted it.  And Danny DeVito was the perfect choice for the voice of the Lorax.  He kind of even looks like him.

4. Doomsday Preppers.  This is the most awesome show ever.  There are people stockpiling meat in jars and building underground bunkers.  One of my favorite parts of the show is when they tell you the scenarios the people are preparing for are pretty much impossible.  So, the Earth isn't going to flip on its axis causing massive earthquakes?  And we aren't going to run of out oil and immediately resort to cannibalism?  I guess I should return the 3 years worth of canned corn I bought.
Source

5. Neon.  I am going to look like a 14 year old's 80's birthday party this spring.
Neon


6. Pastel Nail Polish.  Check out Essie's Wedding Collection for some great pastels.
Source

7. Maybell Dress from Lilly.
Lilly Maybell Dress


8. Kate Spade's Pattern of the Month
Kate Spade shoulder bag


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...