Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Finally Wu'd

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Finally Wu'd

I'm linking up this week with Fabulous But Evil for Target Tuesday and I thought it was appropriate to feature one of my favorite recent Target finds. 
Jason Wu Printed Cycle Dress with Pearls // Target
Nude Flats // Steve Madden, worn here, similar here
Earrings // Candie's for Kohl's, similar here
Ring // Stella and Dot, similar here
 I missed out on Target's Jason Wu collection when it premiered, but I think I scored someone's return, and at 30% off!!!!  Since this dress is so awesome, I am assuming whoever returned it was one of those greedy jerks that just bought as much of the collection as they could physically scoop up in the pandemonium and then sorted out what she really wanted later on.  I'm also assuming that since this is a woman's dress that the person doing the scooping was a woman.  Well, that person's gluttony was my gain because I don't think a more careful and considerate shopper would have returned this dress.  This was one of the dresses on my list (in addition to that navy one, but I'm not holding my breath for that one).  I love the mixture of the pale yellow and blue in the wheel print.  The fit is flattering as it cinches at the waist and flares out.  The flutter sleeves make it slightly annoying to wear a cardigan over it, but I can live with it. Moreover, this dress is really high quality for the price.  But, I think my favorite part of this dress is the built-in necklace.  No need for extra accessories.

And here are my Target finds this week: colorful flats!  I saw the Vilda Smoker Flats over on For All That Jas paired with red skinnies.  I love the teal / red combo and can't wait to try it.  
Vilda Smoker Flat
Mittie Cap Toe Ballet Flats




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...