Penniless Socialite: March Glam Bag

Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Glam Bag

Not familiar with My Glam?  Look here.

I was a little disappointed in My Glam Bag this month.  I really don't think it was worth the $10.  I defended you last month Glam Bag!!  And now you do this to me!!



KeraColor Leave In Treatment - I have no idea what this crap is.  It says it enhances your hair color.  Is it shampoo?  I have no idea.

Pur-Lisse Daily Lip Nourisher (full size) - It's a really smooth lip goo, but it doesn't have any color and I already have 9,000 lip glosses.  I have a serious addiction to lip gloss.  I keep no less than 3 in my purse and 3 at my desk at work.

Pur-Lisse Daily Moisturizer - I've been in the market for a new moisturizer, but I really want a tinted one.  I haven't tried this, but it could come in handy for an overnight trip so I don't have to pack a full size moisturizer.

Murad Eye Lift Protector - This stuff is awesome.  I've gotten sample of this from Sephora.  The sample gets you about two applications (three if you are conservative).  I swear, this stuff works.  I feel like it makes me look less tired.  I don't know how it works.  Maybe it's all in my head.

Crease Brush and Case - Ok, I kind of love this brush and I needed a travel case for my makeup brushes.  maybe I was a little too hasty with my statements of hatred Glam Bag

Dermstore $25 Gift Card - It's not really a gift certificate.  It's $25 off a purchase of $50 or more.  But, ok, I am totally used this to get the Murad Eye Lift and Murad foundation primer (plus a free sample of something).  

I'm sorry Glam Bag.  You were actually worth the $10.



My Glam subscription, you will live to see another month. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...