Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: An Uncontrollable Mess

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stuff I Wore: An Uncontrollable Mess

The title of this post references the mess that is my apartment, but also the mess that my hair stylist was the last time I got a hair cut.
As you can see from this picture, my apartment is a mess.  At the time this photo was taken a few weeks ago, work was crazy (still is) and laziness was setting in outside of the office.  As you can also see from the boxes in the background, I also went on a little online shopping binge.  The Scot was pretty busy with work and school, so spending 15 minutes in the morning taking my picture was not high on his of priorities (I know, his priorities are not straight...haha).  This picture was a result of a snap and run.
Dress // Target
Cardigan // Joe Fresh, worn here, similar here
Necklace // Debenham's, similar here
Tights // Hue
Yellow Flats // ??, worn here, similar here
And now on to my hair stylist.  She is adorable and bubbly and awesome and I always envy her style.  Last time I saw my stylist, she was wearing that Target dress.  She looked so cute and I knew I wanted that dress.  However, when she bent over in that dress, I could see her entire booty!  A mess!   So, I purchased the dress in one of my Target hauls, but I sized up in the dress to get a little length and paired it with tights.  In the summer I may even just put some spandex shorts on underneath just in case.

In honor of this Target dress I'm linking up with Fabulous But Evil for Target Tuesday and sharing a few other Target dresses.

Strapless Dress
I love the pattern mixing in this dress!
Chambray Shirtdress
I think this is the perfect substitute for Anthropologie's pricier Fremont Dress


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...