Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: And Now with More Lasers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Stuff I Wore: And Now with More Lasers

Polyvore Set w/ similar accessories
Draped Snail Tank // Anthropologie
Jackie Cardigan // J. Crew
Belt // J. Crew, similar here
AG Stevie Ankles // Anthropologie, worn here
Leopard Flats // Jessica Simpson, worn here, similar here
Do you remember that awesome laser background from school photos?  Do you remember begging your mom to shell out the extra $4 to get that background on your school photo?  If your mom was like mine, you never got the awesome lasers because they were "a waste of money."  I was stuck with that stupid sky background all those years.  Other kids got to look like they were in "Tron" or a were a Terminator being jolted into the future.  Nope, not me.
But now with the help of Photoshop, the poor girl's version of Photoshop, GIMP, I finally get my lasers.  Do you think lasers are still an option in school photos?  Do you think it's an option for wedding photos someday?  Maybe even baby photos?  Yes, I will walk into a photo studio and shout, "Give me lasers!"   

Laser Source
Does anyone have any idea how long this took me to do?!?!  It was worth it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...