Penniless Socialite: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Make New Friends, but Keep the Old...


Anyone remember that Girl Scout song?

Make new friends, but keep the old.
One is silver, the other's gold.

Well, I feel the same way about my blogs.  I have a few go-to reads that I must stalk everyday.  However, that doesn't stop me from finding some new ones.  So, I've got two ladies to introduce you to.  I decided to try something new out and do this sponsorship thing for the month of June.  My button gets slapped up on their blogs and you guys get to meet some pretty interesting ladies...everybody wins!

Meet Meg...

Hi Blog Friends!


I'm a twenty-something newly married girl living in beautiful Indianapolis, IN. Home of Super Bowl 2012 - yay baby!! I went to college at the University of Indianapolis and graduated in 2007 with a major in Marketing. 


I've had a lot of blogging experience - not only do I read a lot of blogs, but I used to work for a blogging software company and had to blog quite a bit! And truth be told, I miss it a little bit and that is what has sparked my interest in starting this blog. I love to spend time with our yellow lab, Libby, traveling, working out, reading, planning and organizing, and my most recent obsession - crafting!


I am always on the go, and rarely do I have any patience! :) My husband and I are somewhat newlyweds (married for almost 3 years - not sure how long you can have that newlywed title), we moved into our first home in 2010 and I feel like I'm still decorating and making it "ours", but I'm loving every minute of it.


My husband, my brother in-law, and myself have a marketing consulting and business development company - I love working from home and being responsible for something that we built! Now I know what you're thinking - is it hard working with your husband and family? Nope, they make it easy! We are growing rapidly and that has been the main focus in our lives for some time now - even though we always seem busy, I wouldn't change it!


Blog // Etsy  // Pinterest

Meet Lori...



Hi, I'm Lori and I blog over at A  Little Slice of Special, my personal style, beauty, whatever I feel like talking about space on the internets.  This typically includes outfit posts, makeup Mondays, tracking my quest to get healthy and special guest blogger features: Why I blog Wednesday and Best Friend Friday!  By day I'm a fiscal policy analyst, but my blog is my little space to unwind, talk about glitter and unicorns and things that make me smile-like dinosaurs-I love dinosaurs!  In case you couldn't tell, I am just a little random and a lot of spastic but I think it just makes life more fun! 
Xo Lori



And I'll introduce you to Jamie of Mrs. Independent soon.  She's off house-hunting in Seattle and preparing for a cross country move.  So, we'll give her a break and meet her when she catches her breath.

Make sure to check out the buttons in my sidebar for some other lovely ladies.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...