Penniless Socialite: Friday's Fancies: Rockin' the White

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Rockin' the White

Time for my weekly link up with Long Distance Loving!  This week it's a scary subject for me....wearing white.  Eek!


Joan Dress // Banana Republic Mad Men Collection (similar here); Bracelet // Target (worn here, similar here); 
Shoes // Steve Madden (similar here)
I know white is totally in this season.  However, for the transparent people of the world like myself, it's tough to wear.  (I also won't go into how I manage to get food on anything white or manage to only have pink undergarments left when it's time to wear something white.)  I fear blending in with my white shirt.  I've heard that wearing white can make you look tanner.  I am calling shannanigans on this.  If I wear white, I have to wear it minimally and pair it with other colors.  Or I can wear an off white.  Case in point, my Joan Dress from this year's Banana Republic Mad Men Collection.

Just in case you were wondering what shoes were hidden in the grass.

I think I can do white in small doses and combine it with some of this season's biggest trends.  Can't you just picture that white peplum top paired with some pink denim or those lace shorts with a neon tee?  That white fedora and polka dot dress will just go with everything.  

Friday's Fancies - Rock the White

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...