Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: The Runway at TJ Maxx

Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Update: The Runway at TJ Maxx

Top // Banana Republic; Skirt // Banana Republic (similar here); Belt // Marshall's (similar here)
 Leopard Flats // Jessica Simpson (worn here, similar here); Necklace // Friedasophie (worn here)

This weekend I had a little free time to myself.  So, what did I do?  I went shopping.  I popped into TJ Maxx.  The TJ Maxx near me recently started a Runway department.  TJ Maxx's The Runway features more high-end designers than normal, like Prada, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch and (my favorite) Rebecca Taylor.  The prices aren't that great.  $130 for a Rebecca Taylor dress, and Gucci dresses are still marked at $600.  I think Bloomingdale's has better clearance prices.
Here are some of my favorite finds in The Runway department.  I'm going to stalk these items and wait until they hit clearance.  Please note, the OOTD I included with this post has NOTHING to do with TJ Maxx or high fashion.  I just really liked this outfit.

Rebecca Taylor Studded Crepe Dress - $129.99

Rebecca Taylor Floral Print Blouse - $119.99

Marc Jacobs Dress - on clearance for $100
Star dress - I can't remember the name of the designer (Vintage something)
Linking up!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...