Penniless Socialite: August Friends

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August Friends

I want to introduce you to my August sponsors / button swappers / new friends.  If you'd like to sponsor my blog in September, shoot me an email (pennilesssocialite[at]gmail[dot]com).  I don't charge right now, but wait until I get big and famous.  You'll be able to say you advertised here for FREE.

First up, Always Maylee
Blog // Twitter // Facebook
Hello everyone, I'm Yi-chia (pronounced eecha, like... eecha heart out!), and I blog over at Always Maylee.  I blog mostly about my obsession with polka dots and bows and what new items I've purchased recently.  I'm a borderline shopaholic.  My husband tells me shopping is not a hobby, but he knows better than to argue with me about it.  See, that's what marriage is all about.... me shopping and my husband accepting it.  I love making new blog friends, so feel free to stop by and say hi!




You've already been introduced to a fabulous jewelry shop called Favoring Brave run by adorable blogger and generally fashionable lady Jill.  Don't forget, Jill is offering 10% off to my readers with code IHEARTPS.
Rainbow Fish Necklace
Santa Fe Coin Earrings

Don't forget to check out the other fabulous ladies in my sidebar this month.  If you can't avert your eyes to the left, here they are:

Blog // Facebook

Blog // Facebook // 

Blog // Facebook // Twitter 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...