Penniless Socialite: Mascara and Lip Gloss Swap

Monday, August 6, 2012

Mascara and Lip Gloss Swap


Because I don't have enough makeup overflowing out of my Kaboodle, I participated in a little mascara and lip gloss swap.   I was partnered up with Bri of Just Bri.  It was like Christmas morning when her package arrive on my doorstep.  Bri definitely took the time to figure out what I liked.  So, here are the contents of my makeup stocking.  (see how I'm still going with this Christmas theme?)

1. Stila Lip Glaze Trio (Tiki set): I love these!  I already use Stila's eye shadow primer and eye liner, but hadn't tried their lip glosses.  I stayed away from them because they have the brush tip and I normally find those annoying.  I was wrong.  The brush tip on these is fantastic.  I love the colors and I've already started wearing them.

2. EOS Lip Blam in Lemon Drop: EOS lip balm is my favorite chapstick.  I am addicted to it.  I currently have a passion fruit flavored one in my purse and I seriously can't stop applying it during my work day.  I might have a problem.  I am happy to have a new flavor to obsess over.

3. Essence Mascaras (All Eyes on Me and Multi Action): I have never even heard of this brand!  How is this possible?!  So far I've only tried the Multi-Action and, so far, I love it.  I am a freak with a double row of eye lashes, so I have to be careful about clumping mascaras.  I purchase so many mascaras that I just can't use.  This one has a nice brush and doesn't clump.  Hallelujah!

4. Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara: This is actually my go-to mascara and I was running out.  How did Bri know?!

5. Essence Stay with Me Lip Gloss in My Favorite Milkshake:  This is my favorite of the whole bag.  This gloss is smooth, long lasting and has a subtle cute pink tint.

Pop on over to Bri's blog to see what I got her!

Remember, I am on a short little vacay, so you'll need to follow me on Instagram if you must know what I am doing.  I assure you it involves beer and torturing my brothers.  I'll be back to my regularly scheduled posting and commenting on Wednesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...