Penniless Socialite: Guest Post: Brightly Colored Fall Pieces with The Tiny Heart

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Guest Post: Brightly Colored Fall Pieces with The Tiny Heart

Today I am flying home from Scotland.  Although, I should be back pretty early in the day, I still needed some help with the blog.  So, while I am in a jet-lag induced coma, Sharon is here to talk about her Summer to Fall transition pieces.

Hi guys! I'm Sharon and from The Tiny Heart. I blog about petite fashion (I'm 4'10") and my life with my hubby (he's 6'4" if you were wondering) and our two dogs, Oliver and Jinx.

While Tara is off shopping at Dorothy Perkins (jealous!) and eyeing up men in kilts (also jealous), I'm going to show you how to transition a summer piece into fall.



Cardi-F21, Tank-A&F, Scarf-So Head to Toe {giveaway win}, Jeans-A&F, Flats-Target

You can still wear your summer tanks into the fall. Just add:

1. Cardigan in a bright color

2. Lightweight scarf

3. Flats (or boots if it's extra chilly)

You'll be warm and you'll get extra use out of your summer clothes!

Thanks so much to Tara for having me over today! Come say hi to me at The Tiny Heart.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...