Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Multitasking Accessory

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Look What I Got: Multitasking Accessory



 I'm writing this post waaay past my bed time. So, tomorrow is going to be: Look What I Got: Puffy Raccoon Eyes.  But, my lack of sleep is not the subject of this post.  I bought a nifty little multi-tasking accessory recently: Ruche's Violet Garland Necklace.  It's a necklace, it's a belt, it's a head band, it's ALL THREE!  And I got it for $15.75 (On sale for $18.50, down from $28.99, PLUS an extra 15% off with an email coupon).  $15 isn't bad for three accessories.

Noon and Night Dress // Anthropologie (worn here, similar here)
Cardigan // Gap (worn here, similar here)
Leopard Flats // Jessica Simpson (worn here, similar here)
Tights // Joe Fresh (worn here, similar here)
I was a bit too scared to try it as a headband.  It seemed a bit too forest fairy princess for a work day.  

And now it's time for the link up!!!


Grab button for Look What I Got
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...