Penniless Socialite: Friday's Fancies: It's a Plaid Plaid World

Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Fancies: It's a Plaid Plaid World





Sweater // Old Navy (similar here and here)
Plaid Shirt // Marshall's (similar here)
Jeans // Old Navy
Loafers // Marshall's (similar here)
Necklace // J. Crew Factory (worn here, similar here)
Watch // Target (worn here, similar here)
Bracelets // Bauble Bar & F21 (worn here, similar here and here)

Holy crap.  I don't think I have ever been this happy for it to be Friday.  I am not even writing this on Friday, so I am really just predicting that I am exhausted and excited to sleep for 12 hours straight tonight.  I've been working 12 hour days and not getting home until 8pm.  Silver lining: no rush hour traffic?  The Scot and I picked a hell of a week to stop week night drinking.  Before I hibernate, I am going to drink a butt load of beers. (Butt load probably equals 4).  



Linking up with:
At Home Take 2 Lil’ Mrs. Tori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...