Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Sparkly Collar and Star Tights

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Look What I Got: Sparkly Collar and Star Tights

I apologize I didn't get to visit too many of the linked up posts last week.  I've been a Nyquil-created zombie for over a week now.  I'm glad I have Sharon here to pick up the slack!  
I'll be better this week.  Scout's honor.
Liquid Silk Skirt: J. Crew (worn here, similar here) | Top: H&M (similar here) | Cardigan: J. Crew | 
Tights: Simply Be | Shoes: Chinese Laundry via DSW(worn here, similar here) | 
Watch: Michael Kors (worn here) | Bracelets: Groopdealz & F21 (worn here, similar here & here)





Sometimes I think that I "like" too many stores on Facebook and follow too many on Twitter.  But then I am alerted to a 40% off every thing sale at Simply Be via Twitter, and I no longer think that.  I got a 2 pack of these tights for $13. 
Yeah, all my friends on Facebook can judge me and think I'm lame for liking Dial soap, but I got a $2 off coupon!!!  I am Queen Consumer.
P.S.  I do not want to discuss how much rage my neighbors' Christmas decorations are causing me.  It's February people!
Grab button for Look What I Got
 
Linking up with Mingle With Us Blog Hop, Bloglovin' Blog HopPretty Little Inspirationsand That Friday Blog Hop
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...