Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: This Bathroom Break Cost Me $20

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stuff I Wore: This Bathroom Break Cost Me $20



Top // The Limited (similar here); Liquid Silk Skirt // J. Crew (worn here, similar here);
Leopard T-Straps // Marshall's (worn here, similar here); Necklace // J. Crew Factory (worn here and here, similar here)



It's no secret.  Attorneys bill for their time.  Our firm has a billing program in which you log all of your time spent working on various cases.  It really messes with your head.  You start thinking of daily life activities in terms of money.  I went to the bathroom the other day and got a snack, and all I could think is, "This cost $20!"  I reviewed an employment contract for the Scot a few weeks ago.  I told him I would charge him a flat fee of $100 for my time.  He did not see the humor in this.  But seriously, I am still waiting for my $100.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...