Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Copy Cat and a Crazy Dog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Copy Cat and a Crazy Dog

I was inspired to create this look when I saw this post at Kendi Everyday.
Shirt (dress) // French Connection, similar here
Belt // Target
Shoes // Target, worn here, similar here
Liquid Silk Skirt // J. Crew, worn here, similar here
Necklace // J. Crew Factory, worn here, similar here
And I was inspired by some websites to look into getting some Prozac for my dog.  Yeah, she's that insane.  The Prozac is supposed to stop the growling at strangers and pacing around the house for an hour if the wind dares to brush a branch against the window.  And if the Prozac doesn't work for the dog, I'm going to get myself a prescription so then I won't care that she's a horrible dog.  So, I'm a copy cat and I have a crazy dog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...