Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Wind, Wind Go Away

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Wind, Wind Go Away


I Adorn You Dress: Modcloth c/o Lendperk | Cardigan: The Limited | 
Leopard Flats: J. Crew via Plato's Closet (worn here, similar here) | Wristlet: Nine West (borrowed)




Here I am, just having an average day standing on a windy street trying to look glamorous and not fall over.  Seriously, looking glamorous in the wind is tough work.  I was constantly pulling my hair out of my lip gloss and my dress out of my lady parts.  Why does TV tell me that there are fans on the set of fashion shoots?  If that is true, what kind of lip gloss are those ladies wearing?  I will pay tens of dollars for a lip gloss that is hair proof.  
Do the pictures look a little blurry?  Well, that's because my cameraman was also having a tough time standing up in the wind.  He did not have the hair/lip gloss problem though. 

Full Disclosure: This dress was provided to me free for one week.  From Lendperk.  I did not receive any other compensation for this post.  But, you can get a 9 day free trial of Lendperk AND be entered into a giveaway to win one free month of dress rentals if you sign up for an account between now and March 11th.

This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...