Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Getting Legit

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Look What I Got: Getting Legit


Thanks to The Kinch Life Designs, this link-up just went legit with a new button!  And how legit is this linkup now?

Sorry, I couldn't find a clip of the 2 Legit 2 Quit video.  The best I can do is this:

It's mesmerizing.

And since this is a fashion link up, here's some pictures of me in a J. Crew skirt I got for $30 as a result of a missing button.  But I have already talk about that.  This post was just really an excuse to show a video of MC Hammer...or is it Hammer?

Top: Anthropologie (similar) | Skirt: J. Crew (worn) | Tights: Hue | Shoes: Marshall's | 
Watch: Michael Kors (worn) | Bracelets: gift and Forever 21(worn here, here)






  
Linking up with the Mingle with us Blog Hop and Not Quite There Yet.
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...