Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: Spring Fever Vox Box

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

In the Caboodle: Spring Fever Vox Box


I am always excited when Influenster sends me a box of beauty samples.  Well, I am excited when any one sends me a box of beauty samples.  I won't lie.  I love trying new beauty products...especially when they are free.  This box was chock full of goodies.

imPress Broadway Press on Nails:  I am not a fan of press on nails.  They make me think of my mom in the 80's.  However, since this is a review, I decided to try them out.  Well, I put one on my pinky nail.  It's basically a thick plastic nail shaped sticker.  It felt weird on my nail, so a few minutes later I tried to take it off.  And I ripped the top layer of my nail off.  It appears as though press on nail technology has not improved.

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant: I'm already a Secret deodorant user, so I was pretty confident I would love this product.  And I do.  It lasts all day, just like my regular old white chalk deodorant, but I didn't have to take a mid-morning bathroom break to clean all the hidden deodorant marks on my clothes.  Yes, I am incapable of putting on clothes without getting the white deodorant streaks all over them.

Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Dust It Texture Powder: This is the second time I have gotten a texture and volume powder in a sample box...and I just don't see it making any difference in my hair.  

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes in Reese's: Ok, it's not a beauty product and it did not go in the Caboodle.  It went into my belly...immediately.  And the best part of it is that the Scot hates peanut butter, so I got this all to myself.  

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm: I really really liked this balm.  Once I got over the fact that it did not smell or taste like apples, I was able to evaluate it.  (But seriously, it's called Applelicious, it should freakin' taste or smell like the name implies).  Any way, it's really smooth and moisturizing and I really liked the subtle red color.  It's nice for a casual look because it gives a relatively natural color and doesn't have any sparkle or glitter in it.


Linking up with Anything and Everything Blog HopThe Collective Blog HopFriend Connect Blog Hop
Disclosure: I was provided this box of products free of charge in exchange for my review.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...