Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got Link Up: Bar III at Macy's

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Look What I Got Link Up: Bar III at Macy's

This week I don't  have an outfit post to share, but I do want to share with you my discovery of Anthro look-a-likes hiding out in Macy's in the Bar III line.
Anthro Waves Skater Dress Frugal Option

Anthro Waves Skater Dress Frugal Option by veggielawyer 

I actually purchased this dress and I can't wait to feature it here.
Anthro Pakpao Maxi Frugal Option

Anthro Pakpao Maxi Frugal Option by veggielawyer 


This next one is sort of a stretch, but I loved the Bar III maxi dress so much I wanted to show it to you guys.
Anthro Waves Midi Dress Frugal Options

And now it's time for the link up!

Linking up with Passion for Fashion, Lovely Blog HopBloglovin Collective
Vodka Infused Lemonade and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...