Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Double the Necklace, Double the Fun

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Double the Necklace, Double the Fun

Blazer: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (worn, similar) | Jeans: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (similar) | 
Necklaces: J. Crew Factory & Banana Republic (worn) | 
Bracelets: Sira and Mara & Bauble Bar (worn, similar here) | Glasses: Coastal.com




So, we started stacking our bracelets.  It's only logical we started stacking our necklaces.  It's a good old fashion neck party.  I feel like the "party" fashion fad is just a way for retailers to get me to buy more.  Touche retailers, touche.  I am totally into stacking any accessories you tell me to.  I do only have 2 holes in each ear though, so hopefully ear parties won't become a thing.


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...