Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: NYC and Ice Cream

Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Update: NYC and Ice Cream



Dress: Forever 21 | Sandals: Target | Bag: Target (similar) | Necklace: Lucas Jack via Rocks Box (worn) | 
Ring: Kate Spade via TJ Maxx (similar) | Bracelets: Favery, Guess & Forever 21 (similarworn)



I felt an ice cream cone print dress was appropriate for a boiling day out in New York City.  As soon as I exited Penn Station, I thought, "I've made a huge mistake."  I felt like I was melting.  Luckily, my love of shopping and food enabled me to air condition hop between stores and restaurants.  I bought street art, visited a Nordstrom Rack for the first time AND ate in a restaurant that didn't even have a sign out front.  I feared all day someone would find out that I was too sweaty and lame to be there.   

Linking Up with: Sami for Weekend Shennanigan's, Molly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMy Style MondayReal Girl GlamStyle Sessions, Anything and Everything Blog HopThe Collective Blog HopFriend Connect Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...