Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: Patterned Shorts

Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Update: Patterned Shorts

Shorts: Gap (similar, see below) | Top: Marshall's (similar) | Cardi: J. Crew Factory | 
Bracelets: c/o Brighthouse Baubles & Favery (worn here & here) | Necklace: Rocks Box



This weekend was a patterned shorts kind of weekend, full of relaxing and BBQ-ing.  After a whole week of work (and rain), sometimes you just don't feel like putting on real pants.  However society dictates that I wear pants in public...and my mother demands that I wear pants in her house.  That's where these shorts come in.  At least I had the sense enough to still be slightly fashionable adding some accessories and pattern mixing.

WARNING: SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
I entered to win up to a $250 gift card from Chippmunk and I need your help!  "Love" my frugal outfit post here and help me grab that gift card!
Just find my photo and click "love it."  (I'm the one in the vertical striped dress).
Linking up with Sami for Weekend Shennanigan's, Molly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMy Style MondayReal Girl GlamStyle Sessions, Anything and Everything Blog HopThe Collective Blog HopFriend Connect Blog HopMonday Mingling Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...