Penniless Socialite: Layered Statement Necklaces

Monday, July 15, 2013

Layered Statement Necklaces

Dress: Bar III via Macy's | Flip Flops: Lauren Conrad (worn here) | Bracelet: Bauble Bar (similar here) | Necklaces: Marshall's & Groopdealz | Sunglasses: Ray Ban (worn here)






I've already expressed my love of the new trend of necklace layering.  How else am I supposed to get around to wearing all my sparkly statement necklaces if I don't wear more than one at a time.  So, I am super excited to be collaborating with one of my favorite bloggers to show you this trend: Carly of Lipgloss and Crayons!
I knew I needed an (almost) blank canvas to display my pile of pretties on my neck.  Although this dress is far from a blank canvas, it's as blank as I can go.

Don't forget to enter both of my giveaways happening now: $25 Pay Pal cash and a Statement Necklace.  

Linking up with Trend Spin Link Up, Molly and Carly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMy Style MondayReal Girl GlamStyle Sessions, Anything and Everything Blog HopThe Collective Blog HopFriend Connect Blog HopMonday Mingling Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...