Penniless Socialite: As Red, White and Blue as I Get

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

As Red, White and Blue as I Get

Dress: Social Dress Shop | Vest: Target (worn, similar) | Necklace: Groopdealz (similar) | 
Flip Flops: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (worn) | Watch: Michael Kors (worn) | 



I'm back after a long weekend away from blogging to share the reddest, whitest and bluest outfit I'll ever wear.  It's not that I don't like our nation's color palette, I just don't like to be all up in your face with it.  I'm a subtle and stylish patriot.

Linking up with Trend Spin Link Up, Molly and Carly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMy Style MondayReal Girl GlamStyle Sessions, Anything and Everything Blog HopThe Collective Blog HopFriend Connect Blog HopMonday Mingling Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...