Penniless Socialite: Black, White and an Open Back

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Black, White and an Open Back

This outfit is about to get a whole lot sexier....
 photo openbackandstripes4_zps4517d469.jpg
Draped V-Back Top: c/o Look Book Store (exact, on sale) | Skirt: Banana Republic (exact) |
Shoes: Target (similar) | Bracelets: Groopdealz (worn, similar) and Bauble Bar (worn, similar) |
Garden Party Necklace: Jewel Mint (exact)


BAM!

 photo openbackandstripes_zpsd947e0a6.jpg

Yeah, that's my back....all exposed to the world.  

 photo openbackandstripes2_zps84806631.jpg  photo openbackandstripes7_zps8a6ebda5.jpg  photo openbackandstripes8_zpsd6ddc077.jpg  photo openbackandstripes6_zps992912ae.jpg

I went a little bit out of my comfort zone with this top from Lookbook Store.  I usually like to go a little bit more covered up, but I thought I'd spice things up.  Yes, I considered an exposed back spicing it up.  I thought I'd be uncomfortable and self conscious, but this shirt was so comfy!  The fabric is super soft and the drapey back really stays in place.  So, I wasn't adjusting it all day to cover my bar.  However, I went a little bit more predictable with the statement necklace.


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...