Penniless Socialite: Chambray and Milly

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Chambray and Milly

Sigh....Monday I wrote about transitioning into fall...and here I am writing about it again...
milly skirt chambray 3 
Skirt: Banana Republic Milly Collection | Shoes: Macy's (similar) | Purse: Marshall's (similar) | 
Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (worn, similar) | Necklace: Bauble Bar (worn, similar) | 
Bracelets: Groopdealz , Coach & c/o Lotus Blossom Designs (exact)
IMG_5898 milly skirt chambray 1 milly skirt chambray 2

I thought this outfit was a great transition into fall because chambray is all season wear in my book, but the shoes are still holding onto the last bit of warmth in which I can expose my toes.  Although the skirt was sold as part of Banana Republic's ultra-summery Milly line, I just didn't think it screamed summer.  The green is not quite bright enough...it's muted green....like the color of the leaves when they just start to turn.  
I don't know why I am mourning the loss of summer.  I love football and pumpkins and I hate baseball and sweating.  I think I am holding on to the season because this might have been the best season ever...I got a new job, got engaged and started looking for a house.  Maybe fall will be better because maybe we will actually get a house.
P.S. Don't forget to enter to win your very own Diamond Candle (with a mystery ring inside!)
Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic Blonde,  Real Girl GlamWhims WednesdayWardrobe WednesdayWhat We WoreRolled up PrettyBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyStyle Elixir and Passion for Fashion.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...