Penniless Socialite: Neon and Lace

Monday, September 16, 2013

Neon and Lace

Somehow, I forgot to break out my neon pink skinnies all summer.  So, they're now part of a fall outfit.
IMG_5923


Pants: Gap (wornsimilar) | Top: c/o Lookbookstore (exact) | Sandals: Target (wornsimilar) |
Purse: TJ Maxx (similar) | Bracelets: Groopdealz & Favery (worn here & here) |
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack | Ring: Kate Spade (wornsimilar)

neon lookbookstore 3

neon lookbookstore 4

neon lookbookstore 1 

neon lookbookstore 2
In my book neon is totally appropriate for fall.  It just has to be paired with some darker hues.  I even went a step further and paired it with a big fall trend....lace.  So, I am considering this outfit a bridge between summer and fall.
P.S.  I am SUPER pissed that I forgot to take my cardigan off for these pictures.  This lace tank is sooo cute.  Just check it out up close and personal here.
Linking up with Molly and Carly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMy Style MondayReal Girl GlamThe Collective Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...