Penniless Socialite: Rented Sparkle

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rented Sparkle


Rent the Runway Glitter 3


Rent the Runway Glitter 2 
Dress: Badgley Mishka via Rent the Runway | Earrings: Nicole Miller via Rent the Runway
Bracelet: Bauble Bar (worn, similar) | Shoes: via Plato's Closet (similar) | Clutch: vintage (from my mom)
Rent the Runway Glitter 4

Rent the Runway Glitter 5

Rent the Runway Glitter 6
I rented this dress from Rent the Runway for a wedding...and I almost didn't want to give it back.  I imagined me and my glittery beauty evading authorities and running off to Mexico together to live sparkly ever after.  I eventually came to my senses and sent my sparkly love back in her UPS carriage.
Ok, enough about my envisioned clothing elopement.  Here are the deets on RTR in case you don't know.  For the price of your rental ranging between $50 and several hundred) you get your designer dress in 2 different sizes and for $25 you can get a second style as a back up.  I know, you're panicking (like I did on my first rental) about the dress not fitting.  If nothing fits you can send everything back and get a refund (in rental credit, though).  My recommendation is to size up and read the fit reviews carefully.  In my experience, the more expensive the dress...the smaller the sizes.  I have not had a problem with the backup size and the dresses have always arrived nicely pressed and on time.
Oh...and....for $15 you can get what RTR calls a "Stylish Surprise."  The RTR styling experts pick out the perfect accessory for your outfit.  They picked out those gorgeous earrings to compliment the dress.   
Have you ever tried Rent the Runway?  
And if you use my referral link you get a $20 credit on your first rental!  (So do I...hehe).
Full Disclosure: I did not receive anything in return for this post.  I am just a loyal customer of Rent the Runway.  However, I do receive credits towards my next rental if you sign up and make a rental through my referral link here.  

Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic Blonde,  Real Girl GlamWhims WednesdayWardrobe WednesdayWhat We WoreRolled up PrettyBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyStyle Elixir and Passion for Fashion.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...