Penniless Socialite: Mint for Fall with Walking in Memphis in High Heels

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mint for Fall with Walking in Memphis in High Heels

mint and faux leather 3 
Skirt: Target (exact) | Shirt: Forever 21 (similar) | Shoes: Shoe Dazzle (similar) |
Earrings: Urban Gem via Rocks Box |
Bracelets: Guess, C. Wonder Store, & Groopdealz (worn here & here)
Mint and Faux Leather 1 
mint and faux leather 2 IMG_6907

I thought it was time to put away my cat print mint shirt for the winter, but then Laura of Walking in Memphis in High Heels asked me to do a little fall mint styling with her!  I ripped this minty feline top out of the storage bin and put it on.  As I stood as pants-less as Donald Duck in front of my open closet, I wondered how I would make this top appropriate for colder months.  The obvious answer was a sweater, but I hate to be obvious.  The it hit me...what makes any outfit scream fall?  Faux leather.  Ok, maybe real leather screams fall more...but no animals were hurt in the making of this outfit.

And check out Laura's take on cold weather mint fashion.  
walking in memphis mint

Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayWardrobe WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyMix and Match FashionAll Things ThursdayLovely Blog HopSimply Just LovelyPerfectly Coutured Style Elixir and Passion for Fashion.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...