Penniless Socialite: Review: Aveeno Daily Moisturizer and Calming Body Wash

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Review: Aveeno Daily Moisturizer and Calming Body Wash

Aveeno Review

I've taken enough product surveys to know that brands always want to know if you"trust" them.  I always thought it was a silly question.  But, I started to understand it once I received two new Aveeno products for review.  I went in assuming that I would love the products.  (And I did).  So, "trusting" a brand makes you more apt to try their new products, I guess!

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash
This body wash wouldn't be memorable or exceptional if it wasn't for the scent.  As far as moisturizing and consistency and all of that...it's just a body wash.  However, the lavendar scent is amazing.  I am fairly partial to lavendar.  I firm believer in its relaxing capabilities.  I used this body wash in a shower before bed and it definitely made me a little sleepy and relaxed my muscles.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
This lotion promises 24 hour moisturizing.  Now, I wasn't counting, but it at least kept my hands moisturized all day.  As the weather gets colder and the heat gets kicked up in the office, I find myself applying hand lotion several times a day.  However, with this stuff I didn't have reapply all day!

Full Disclosure: This product was provided to me free of charge by Beauty Box 5, which is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 4-5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. 
Linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...