Penniless Socialite: All You Need is a Love Printed Dress

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

All You Need is a Love Printed Dress

first blush dress 4 
First Blush Dress: Anthropologie | Boots: Material Girl for Macy's (exact) | Jacket: Old Navy |
Scarf: TJ Maxx (similar) | Leggings: Target (exact) | Bag: Olivia & Joy via TJ Maxx (similar) |
Bracelets: Groopdealz and Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors
first blush dress 3 first blush dress 5 first blush dress 2 first blush dress 1

What do 2 cups of Starbucks coffee, a month of Netflix, a box of Franzia and this dress have in common?  They all cost $10!  I couldn't believe it either when I saw it online.  Sometimes a chapstick is an impulse buy at the register...sometimes it's a $10 Anthropologie dress at my desk at work.

And what do these shoes have in common with my high school lunches and cell phone until I turned 18?  They were all free because my mom paid for them.  

Linking up with: Afternoon StyleThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayWardrobe WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Trend Spin Link Up
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...