Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: October and November Julep Maven Boxes

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

In the Caboodle: October and November Julep Maven Boxes

The Julep boxes are piling up.  I have a literal pile of unopened nail polishes at this point.  Somehow having the flu and the never-ending feeling of exhaustion that follows added to 12 hour work days does not make me want to give myself a manicure.  So, I guess you can look forward to daily Instagram pics of my nails for the next few weeks.  Just to weed through all these bottles I am going to have to change the color every day...or paint each nail a different color.
Oct 13 Maven Box
In the October box...
  • Nail polish in Cleopatra (black latex) ($14) - I was really intrigued by this one.  It's a super cool black matte polish.  But, now that Halloween is over, I have no idea when or where I will wear this.
  • Nail polish in Valerie (teal with microglitter) ($14)
  • Double sided eyeliner with sharpener ($22)


Nov 13 Julep Maven Box

The Julep Deets
  • $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
  • You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
  • Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40). 
  • You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!
**Full Disclosure: Julep Maven is a monthly beauty subscription service.  I am in no way affiliated with Julep and have not received any compensation for this post.  All opinions are 100% mine.  

Linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...