Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: Hask Hair

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

In the Caboodle: Hask Hair


review hask hair

This winter in New Jersey has been rough on the roads, my car, my heating bill and my hair.  I am not a blow dryer and hair iron attic.  In fact, I love giving my hair a break and going au-naturale.  However, in the snow and sub-zero temperatures we've have this season have forced me to dry and fry my hair everyday.  Just as I thought all was lost, a miracle cure appeared on my doorstep from HASK.  HASK sent me the following for review
The Keratin Protein Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner sent to me by HASK is designed for damaged and over-processed hair.  The Keratin reduces frizz.   It left my hair feeling light and smooth.  I used the Keratin HASK products for three days in a row and I had three great hair days.  I do not think it's just a coincidence.  Foe those three days I did not have to use hairspray to tame my flyaways.  My hair was soooo silky smooth!  
HASK also sent me Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner. Argan oil claims to repair damage and breakage.  After just a week of using this shampoo, my hair just looked healthier.  I had less breaking strands and my split ends appeared to be reduced.  
Upon first sniff, the shampoo and conditioner don't have much of a scent.  However, they left my hair with a clean slight lemony scent, which I loved.  It wasn't too much smell....just enough and it lasted until my next shampoo.  Additionally, all of the shampoo comes in brown plastic bottles, which protects the product from sun damage.  I never even thought of that!

review hask hair 2

As if 2 bottles of shampoo and 2 bottles of conditioner weren't enough, HASK also sent me the matching Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatments and matching oils for each of the two types. The Keratin Conditioning Treatment was actually the first thing I used.  My hair needed emergency treatment, it needed the paddles.  My hair instantly felt soft, silky, and healthy. I applied a palm full of the treatment all over my hair, left them it half an hour and just waited for the ridicule from the Scot.  After I rinsed out the treatment, I dried my hair and for the first time ever, I did not need to use the hair straightener.  My hair was much straighter and smoother than ever before.
Also, I did not realize that the products were sulphate free until I really looked closely at the bottle.  My main complaint with sulphate free shampoos is that they don't produce enough lather and , in my opinion, don't cleanser my hair.  However, the shampoos lathered just like and another shampoo and left my hair feeling great.  The lack of sulphate also means that it's not stripping your hair with every wash.  Therefore, I highly recommend these products for people that absolutely have to wash their hair everyday (like me).  
HASK products are available on Amazon and at Walmart and Sally Beauty Supply.  Will you be giving them a try?
Disclosure: These products were provided to me free of charge via BrandBacker.  However, all opinions are 100% mine and I was not compensated in any other way for this post.

Linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...