Penniless Socialite: The Right Shoe Ain't Always the Pretty Shoe

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Right Shoe Ain't Always the Pretty Shoe

sequin blazer 1 
Blazer: c/o Jolly Chic (exact) | Monogram Necklace: c/o Onenecklace (exact, worn) | 
Spike Necklace: c/o Yuni Kelley (exact, worn) | Petra Earrings: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (exact) | 
Jeans: Old Navy | 
sequin blazer 2 

sequin blazer 3 sequin blazer 4 sequin blazer 5

Yes, I know that my feet are cut off in all of theses pictures.  No, the Scot did not forget how to take blog photos.  He is a true professional.  My shoes are not featured in these pictures because I finally succumbed to the power of the snow and ice and wore sensible shoes.  However, sensible does not equal cute.  Big ugly boots just did not go with my sequin blazer and Loren Hope earrings.  I just made sure to go out that night to a place where I was sitting and no one would look at my shoes.  Just pretend I am barefoot.

Do you ever put fashion over comfort?

Linking up with  Little Miss MondayMix it MondayFunday MondayMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpStylish TuesdaySyle SessionsAfternoon StyleThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyI do deClaireBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionAll Things ThursdayLovely Blog HopFriday's FivePassion for FashionSimply Just LovelyGlitz and GoldVodka Infused LemonadeThat Friday Blog HopFashion Informant Link Up, and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...