Penniless Socialite: Foxes and Sparkles

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Foxes and Sparkles

 teal and foxes 3 
Shirt: Marshall's (worn, similar in mens) | Skirt: J. Crew (similar) | Necklace: Banana Republic (exact) | 
Bracelet: Groopdealz (worn, similar) | Booties: Target (worn, similar)
teal and foxes 4
teal and foxes 2 teal and foxes 1

There's nothing better than a big ole sparkly necklace.  Except maybe a big ole sparkly necklace on the clearance rack.  This sparkler was hanging out all by itself on the clearance rack at Banana Republic.  It had no price tag and it was a lonely little guy all by itself.  So, of course, I had to torture the sales associate completing his first week on the job.  The poor newbie couldn't find the product number on the computer.  If I was a nice, reasonable person, I would have told him it was OK and just gone home.  But, I really wanted it.  However, I did not realize that this poor dude had to take out a giant product book and look for it.  I started to feel bad when he took out the phone book sized Banana Republic guide.  Well, it was too late to turn back at this point.  While he searched, I went to get a coffee at Starbucks.  When I returned, he had found the necklace's SKU and told me it was $50 (plus 40% off clearance items).  It was a little more than I wanted to pay, but I had tortured this poor soul so much already.  But, then the necklace rang up at $29.50, plus an extra 40% off, making it $18!  Well, actually $22, after the cost of the Starbucks coffee I brought back for the hardworking associate that put up with my nonsense.
  
Linking up with  Little Miss MondayMix it MondayFunday MondayMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpStylish TuesdaySyle SessionsAfternoon StyleThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyI do deClaireBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionAll Things ThursdayLovely Blog HopFriday's FivePassion for FashionSimply Just LovelyGlitz and GoldVodka Infused LemonadeThat Friday Blog HopFashion Informant Link Up, and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...